Re: Advertising Co-op - Question

Re: Advertising Co-op - Question

Hi,

I noticed that you opened the email I sent yesterday and checked out www.shorte.st, but I never heard back from you. So, I wanted to follow up today to see if you have any questions.

I was simply wondering if you are interested in learning more about Shorte.st and how it could provide more income for you.

Do you remember that we pay 30% more than any other shortener on the market?

If yes, just drop me a line. 

Thanks!

Ilona Sprada
Shorte.st Customer Success Team
Skype ID: i.sprada
WWW: www.shorte.st


Unsubscribe from all future emails:
http://mailing.xuwar.com/unsubscribe/IOGwROe5DybvNAPmOLlB6KE22SdbfwsanCbDL7vW5tA/4ftwbHMBL6ckYHynFy04ZA/MJs763zVam892FeMLekOdQ8qxA

0 comments :

 
Copyright © 2015. My Wallpapers
Blogger Templates